“We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.”
- Rick Stege was featured in the August 13, 2013 and again in August 12, 2013 special section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer as one of Ohio’s “top lawyers”.
- Nicole Bush was invited to joint the William K. Thomas Inn of Court and is now an associate member.
- In the last few short months we have filed six new medical malpractice cases for deserving clients. Several others are under investigation.
- Erick Nevin’s Note was selected to be published in the Cleveland Marshall Journal of Law & Health. He is also diligently preparing for the ABA National Competition as part of Cleveland Marshall’s famed Moot Court team. We are proud of his accomplishments.
- Mel Durschlag is now teaching a post-graduate course entitled “Hot Topics in Constitutional Law”. There is no one more qualified.
- Nicole Bush is diligently working on expanding her family law practice and is now accepting new clients.
- One of our favorite clients Ms. Devon Hamilton is fighting to renew her life following successful surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in January, 2014. Devon’s video can be seen here on YouTube.
- Rick Stege, past President of the William K. Thomas Inn of Court, was honored at the May 14, 2014 meeting of the Inn for his outstanding achievements as a lawyer.
- In the last few months we have been retained to handle several new automobile accident cases and several serious fall cases.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers — with Lebron James, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, Anderson Varejo are back in the fight. Watch out NBA!